Social events will include:
- Welcome reception, Monday 6th of February 18:30 at University House
- Summer School BBQs (x2)
- Summer School day excursion to Old Mogo Town and Pretty Beach, Friday 10th of February
- 08:00 Pick up 1: NICTA, 216 Northbourne Avenue
- 08:30 Pick up 2: Liversidge Apartments
- 10:00 Toilet stop: Braidwood. Historic town with a great lolly shop.
- 11:30 Arrive Mogo
An historic town with Gold mining history. It's now a hub for arts and crafts. A great place to pick up gifts to take home.
- 12:30 Leave Mogo
- 13:15 Arrive Pretty Beach (lunch provided)
A secluded sandy beach on the coast good for swimming. Not one of Australias classic endless, empty white beaches, but does have the advantage of lots of wildlife, particularly Roo's (don't feed them please!)
- 16:15 Depart Pretty Beach for Canberra
Will show a DVD on the way back, requests please!
- 19:30 Arrive Canberra